Remember - a bibliography is not a list of URLs. Use EasyBib to properly format your citations.
With an EasyBib account, once you create bibliographies you can easily organize your research with note cards, outline your papers, and integrate with Google docs.
Students and teachers who have never signed up before can register at https://edu.easybib.com/aut
returning users can upgrade their existing accounts by logging in at https://edu.easybib.com/aut
Find more information on creating a Works Cited page, click on the Research Tools tab above. then click on the Cite Your Sources tab.
• Thoughtfully crafted
• Due English – Thursday/Friday, April 16 &17
WORKING WORKS CITED PAGE
• Proper format
• Due English –– Monday, April 20
EFFECTIVE USE OF CLASSROOM/LIBRARY/WRITING CENTER TIME
• Follows format
• Due English—Thursday/Friday, April 23 & 24
• 5-7 pages (not including Works Cited page), word processed
• Works Cited page prepared according to MLA format
• Proper internal citations
• Evidence of personal proofreading
• SIGNATURE of adult proofreader
• Copies of sources
• Due Thursday/Friday, May 7 & 8 to English