Remember - a bibliography is not a list of URLs. Use Noodle Tools to properly format your citations.
With a Noodle Tools account, once you create bibliographies you can easily organize your research with note cards, outline your papers, and integrate with Google docs.
Find more information on creating a Works Cited page, click on the Research Tools tab above. then click on the Cite Your Sources tab.
• Thoughtfully crafted
• Due English – Thursday/Friday, April 16 &17
WORKING WORKS CITED PAGE
• Proper format
• Due English –– Monday, April 20
EFFECTIVE USE OF CLASSROOM/LIBRARY/WRITING CENTER TIME
• Follows format
• Due English—Thursday/Friday, April 23 & 24
• 5-7 pages (not including Works Cited page), word processed
• Works Cited page prepared according to MLA format
• Proper internal citations
• Evidence of personal proofreading
• SIGNATURE of adult proofreader
• Copies of sources
• Due Thursday/Friday, May 7 & 8 to English